SBA Pre-Qualified Automotive and Travel Ecom Brand | 70% Organic Traffic | $5M+ Revenue | $850 AOV

  • REVENUE

    $6,375,030

  • INCOME

    $1,215,338

  • MULTIPLE

    3.7x

Asking Price: $4,500,000 + Inventory

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Originally a blog started in 2016, this WooCommerce Travel and Outdoors ecommerce business focuses primarily on the Camper Van space to support professional and DIY builders with a carefully curated product line meant for optimal function and durability.

What’s truly impressive is over 70% of the company’s traffic comes from direct or organic sources. This is due to the unique and extensive content library they’ve built over the years, which includes blogs and videos and has led to over 100K organic pageviews per month. Marketing hasn’t been attempted until recently but has already led to 10+ ROAS (return on ad spend).

About 95% of sales come directly from the website. About 70% of orders are fulfilled from the business’s leased warehouse; the remaining 30% are drop-shipped directly from suppliers. The company has an in-house developed and branded product line and also distributes other popular brands in the space. Sales are also quite distributed, with the top SKU accounting for ~12% of sales and the top five SKUs contributing to ~45% of sales.

Part of the company’s unique value proposition is its carefully curated catalog of the best road-tested products tested for actual use. Customers in this space can be overwhelmed by the number of choices in the market; this company has set out to solve that problem. Customers have responded very positively to this based on the company’s current 5.0 Google rating, all while becoming a trusted brand within the community.

The two owners have built a solid team of travel enthusiasts who handle most of the day-to-day operations. The team is backed by strong standard operating procedures, enabling a smooth transition to a new owner.

The owners originally got into the space due to their passion and desire for van life travel. The business has reached a size where it is taking away from their original goal of simple van life living without the burden of needing to operate a multimillion-dollar company.

The business is SBA pre-qualified. The term sheet is provided with the rest of the business information.

Get more information about this business

Access the full business summary, profit and loss statements, and a detailed interview with the owner of this business

Notify me when new listings become available:



Meet Your Advisor

Ethan Alexander

Ethan is a serial entrepreneur and has successfully built numerous multi-million dollar companies. He has sold and acquired a number of companies, one of which appeared on Shark Tank, and served as a broker for both buyers and sellers transactions’.

Thinking of Selling Now or Later?

Get your free valuation & marketplace-readiness assessment. We’ll never push you to sell. And we’ll always be honest about whether or not selling is the right choice for you.

Icon
Icon

You might also like

Efficient Online Jewelry Business | 20 Year Track Record | No Experience Necessary | Low Multiple
$595,000

Revenue: $1,183,859

Income: $263,897

Icon/Simple/Amazon-fba Created with Sketch.

Amazon FBA

SBA Prequalified | 7 Year-Old Blue-Collar Workwear Brand w/38% Net Margins | Growth Opportunities
$4,600,000

Revenue: $4,413,859

Income: $1,704,289

Icon/Simple/Ecommerce Created with Sketch.

E-Commerce

7 Year Old Arts And Crafts Subscription Business With 44 Courses and 2,500+ Paid Subscribers
$378,750

Revenue: $280,416

Income: $172,157