Never Miss a Beat - Get Updates Direct to Your Inbox
Entrepreneur Jason Yelowitz has been a trusted Quiet Light advisor for over 10 years. In between brokering deals, he started seven businesses. For the first one alone he raised over $10 million in venture capital funding. He has mastered the ability to stay calm in the face of the uncertainty surrounding large business deals, how to handle bookkeeping scrutiny, and how to ensure he and his clients are negotiating with the actual decision maker. In this webinar, Jason shares his unique insights into 8-figure Amazon FBA deals, and what every founder needs to know before selling.
- Why it’s important to expect the unexpected – and how 8 figure deals differ from smaller ones
- What are the three key questions business owners need to answer before selling.
- How to stay grounded and fight the jitters that come from big exits.
- How to make sure you’re negotiating with the final decision-maker (It’s not as easy as you’d think).
- The one essential element in building a business that will stand up to deep scrutiny (Hint: it’s bookkeeping).
- How to avoid seemingly small issues that could torpedo a deal.