Never Miss a Beat - Get Updates Direct to Your Inbox
Finding Opportunities in Hard Economic Times With Jason Yelowitz
Quiet Light as founded before the Great Recession, so founder Mark Daoust has seen first-hand how economic downturns can affect the value of online businesses. Today he is joined on the podcast by Jason Yelowitz, Quiet Light’s most tenured advisor – who has been with us for ten years. Congrats, Jason!
They discuss the possible implications of the economic downturn, and some of the things buyers and sellers need to consider when thinking about a transaction.
- How buyers have a big appetite for deals, but they might not find as big of an opportunity for steep discounts
- Will our shopping habits permanently change after COVID-19, and what impact will that behavior have on the value of businesses?
- Are online businesses a stable investment?
- Will blips in the supply chain have an adverse effect on valuations?
- How profitable businesses will always have some value to a buyer
- How much impact might there be on multiples?