Amazon UK and US FBA Gift Business | Motivated Seller | High Growth | Low Ad Spend

Currently Under Offer
  • REVENUE

    $1,342,759

  • INCOME

    $289,734

  • MULTIPLE

    1.9x

Asking Price: $550,000 + Inventory

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Started in 2020, this trademarked Amazon FBA business specializes in year-round gifts targeting major holidays and personal special occasions. These products are perfect for all occasions like birthdays, holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, and more. Driven by the goal of helping customers be able to give love and appreciation, this company stands for quality products, beautifully designed gift packaging, and an overall positive experience for both the giver and recipient of the gift.

This brand has experienced quick growth and already has done $1.3M+ in revenue and almost $300K in SDE in the trailing 12 months. While 100% of sales come from Amazon, specifically about 90% of sales are from Amazon UK; the remaining 10% come from Amazon US. Additionally, 4 SKUs make up 100% of the sales, and the top SKU contributes 72% of sales.

With most of the operations streamlined through the Amazon FBA ecosystem, the current owner works less than 15 hours per week on the business. This low workload hasn’t impacted the brand’s quality at all, however. Gift-givers are receiving amazing feedback from their loved ones, as apparent by the over 3,800 Amazon reviews with a 4.6-star rating average.

Since these products make the perfect gifts, November and December are some of the top-performing months historically. This business is available right before its historic best-selling months, allowing a new owner to be ready for the busy season and capture a quicker return on investment.

A new owner can continue the growth of the company through expanding the product line (as this is limited by the owner’s current cash availability), launching variations of current products to capture market share of certain holiday keywords, continuing the recently started US expansion, pursuing other European Amazon marketplaces, and investing more into Amazon PPC, as the owner feels this is being underutilized.

The seller is motivated for a quick close. All reasonable offers will be considered. Cash buyers will be prioritized. This business is not SBA eligible.

Join the Waiting List

This business is currently under offer and therefore no longer available. Join the waiting list to be notified if it becomes available again


Meet Your Advisor

Ethan Alexander

Ethan is a serial entrepreneur and has successfully built numerous multi-million dollar companies. He has sold and acquired a number of companies, one of which appeared on Shark Tank, and served as a broker for both buyers and sellers transactions’.

Thinking of Selling Now or Later?

Get your free valuation & marketplace-readiness assessment. We’ll never push you to sell. And we’ll always be honest about whether or not selling is the right choice for you.

Icon
Icon

You might also like

Content Site | Best-in-Class Tech Niche Authority | 7MM Visitors/Yr | YOY Growth Rev 426% & SDE 483%
$1,265,000

Revenue: $281,513

Income: $276,735

2-Year-Old Patented Phone Accessory Business | Marketing Opportunities | Low Multiple
$75,000

Revenue: $86,817

Income: $59,883

Icon/Simple/Ecommerce Created with Sketch.

E-Commerce

Growing Home & Kitchen Brand | Dropship, Passive Income, Turnkey | Low Multiple
$899,000

Revenue: $4,645,473

Income: $410,740

Icon/Simple/Ecommerce Created with Sketch.

E-Commerce

[523.251,659.255,783.991]
[523.251,659.255,783.991]