Low Priced Custom Products Shopify Business | $2M+ TTM Revenue | $400k+ TTM SDE | 80% Digital Orders

Currently Under Offer
  • REVENUE

    $2,071,353

  • INCOME

    $399,095

  • MULTIPLE

    1.94x

Asking Price: $775,000

Reading Time: < 1 minute

This trademarked 100% Shopify-based business quickly rooted itself as one of the most in-demand companies for custom portraits around popular cartoons. These 100% hand-drawn personalized portraits are possible through a passionate team of worldwide graphic designers and artists.

This well-oiled machine of a business utilizes a team for all day-to-day operations. More specifically, the owners have built a custom-coded back-end system to automate the creation and fulfillment process of the entire artistry, quality assurance, and customer support team. This allows every single order to be customized and for each piece of artwork to be checked before being sent to the customer. This proven operational formula has led to 2,000+ reviews on their website with an average rating of 4.95 stars all while scaling to $3M+ in total revenue.

No inventory is needed to run this ecommerce company as around 80% of orders are for digital artwork and the remaining 20% of orders utilize a print-on-demand company for manufacturing and fulfillment.

Opportunities for growth can be found in customer-requested product expansion, scaling the current successful influencer plan, more focus on viral-based social media marketing, and entering into the Amazon Handmade program.

Please note the valuation is currently based on projected October and November financials as these months are expected to be down YOY. The true current TTM SDE is currently $523k.

Join the Waiting List

This business is currently under offer and therefore no longer available. Join the waiting list to be notified if it becomes available again


Meet Your Advisor

Ethan Alexander

Ethan is a serial entrepreneur and has successfully built numerous multi-million dollar companies. He has sold and acquired a number of companies, one of which appeared on Shark Tank, and served as a broker for both buyers and sellers transactions’.

Thinking of Selling Now or Later?

Get your free valuation & marketplace-readiness assessment. We’ll never push you to sell. And we’ll always be honest about whether or not selling is the right choice for you.

Icon
Icon

You might also like

75% Finaceable | $120k+ TTM SDE | Amazon FBA Kitchen Products | 41% TTM Revenue Growth
$385,000

Revenue: $426,329

Income: $122,404

Icon/Simple/Amazon-fba Created with Sketch.

Amazon FBA

Amazon FBA Animal Conservation | 17% TTM Revenue Growth | Passionate and Unique Niche | 10+ Yrs Old
$650,000

Revenue: $539,220

Income: $209,527

Icon/Simple/Amazon-fba Created with Sketch.

Amazon FBA

FBA Skincare Business w/ Great Reviews & 52.6% Revenue Growth
$3,500,000

Revenue: $2,217,152

Income: $700,469

Slice 1 Created with Sketch.

Other

[523.251,659.255,783.991]
[523.251,659.255,783.991]